The Ideal Candidate
- Accomplished – a bachelor’s (required) or graduate (preferred) degree with strong academic credentials
- Analytical – demonstrated track record of rigorous critical thinking and research skills; a problem solver
- Energetic – quick learner, enthusiastic, flexible under uncertainty, and intellectually curious
- Accountable – for quality, accuracy, and timeliness of work
- Collaborative – has integrity, respect for others, and a sense of humor; a team player
- Articulate – good communicator, professional demeanor, listens well
- Motivated – driven and industrious; takes initiative and can work independently
What to Expect from a Newry Career in Consulting
- Participation in an intellectually diverse team of experienced consultants
- Big challenges, tough problems, and meaningful work that impacts clients’ growth opportunities
- Opportunities for rapid growth and continual learning
- Early exposure to career-building work and client engagement, including travel for conferences, field interviews, and site visits
- Individualized professional development support
We are currently recruiting for the Associate/Consultant position.
Role Description: Associate/Consultant
The Newry Associate/Consultant is a motivated and curious team player with a passion for technology and innovation. They support all phases of a consulting engagement by conducting in-depth primary and secondary research, analyzing data, synthesizing conclusions, contributing to the development of the final deliverable, and presenting recommendations to senior executives at client companies. As a member of the Newry team, the Associate/Consultant has access to a range of excellent personal development opportunities, and can look forward to working in a collaborative, team-based environment with an intellectually diverse group of colleagues.
For more information, or to submit your resume and cover letter to Ellen Young, click here.