The Ideal Candidate
- Accomplished – a bachelor’s (required) or graduate (preferred) degree with strong academic credentials
- Analytical – demonstrated track record of rigorous critical thinking and research skills; a problem solver
- Energetic – quick learner, enthusiastic, flexible under uncertainty, and intellectually curious
- Accountable – for quality, accuracy, and timeliness of work
- Collaborative – has integrity, respect for others, and a sense of humor; a team player
- Articulate – good communicator, professional demeanor, listens well
- Motivated – driven and industrious; takes initiative and can work independently
What to Expect from a Newry Career in Consulting
- Participation in an intellectually diverse team of experienced consultants
- Big challenges, tough problems, and meaningful work that impacts clients’ growth opportunities
- Opportunities for rapid growth and continual learning
- Early exposure to career-building work and client engagement, including travel for conferences, field interviews, and site visits
- Individualized professional development support
We are currently recruiting for the Associate/Consultant position and the Business Development Lead position.
Role Description: Associate/Consultant
The Newry Associate/Consultant participates in all phases of a consulting engagement, from supporting analysis for new product strategies to creating final engagement deliverables, and presenting the team’s work during client updates. He/she is integral to the client engagement and participates by providing research, data collection, and analytical support to the end product, as well as to other consulting team members during team interactions.
Role Description: Business Development Lead
Newry is looking for a standout business development professional to help us meet our aggressive growth targets and develop new client relationships to drive revenue growth. The successful candidate will deliver individual contributions and be an effective collaborator with our senior management team.
For more information, or to submit your resume and cover letter to Ellen Young, click here.