The Ideal Candidate
- Accomplished – a bachelor’s (required) or graduate (preferred) degree with strong academic credentials
- Analytical – demonstrated track record of rigorous critical thinking and research skills; a problem solver
- Energetic – quick learner, enthusiastic, flexible under uncertainty, and intellectually curious
- Accountable – for quality, accuracy, and timeliness of work
- Collaborative – has integrity, respect for others, and a sense of humor; a team player
- Articulate – good communicator, professional demeanor, listens well
- Motivated – driven and industrious; takes initiative and can work independently
What to Expect from a Newry Career in Consulting
- Participation in an intellectually diverse team of experienced consultants
- Big challenges, tough problems, and meaningful work that impacts clients’ growth opportunities
- Opportunities for rapid growth and continual learning
- Early exposure to career-building work and client engagement, including travel for conferences, field interviews, and site visits
- Individualized professional development support
We are currently recruiting for the Associate/Consultant position, the Business Development Lead position, and the Editor/Designer position.
Role Description: Associate/Consultant
The Newry Associate/Consultant participates in all phases of a consulting engagement, from supporting analysis for new product strategies to creating final engagement deliverables, and presenting the team’s work during client updates. He/she is integral to the client engagement and participates by providing research, data collection, and analytical support to the end product, as well as to other consulting team members during team interactions.
Role Description: Business Development Lead
Newry is looking for a standout business development professional to help us meet our aggressive growth targets and develop new client relationships to drive revenue growth. The successful candidate will deliver individual contributions and be an effective collaborator with our senior management team.
Role Description: Editor/Designer
Newry is seeking a motivated editorial and design associate to edit and design client communications and firm marketing materials. Detail orientation, a strong aptitude for persuasive writing, and an ability to communicate highly technical content are critical, as this person will be responsible for ensuring the quality and cohesiveness of external-facing Newry documents. This person will also have the opportunity to create content (both written and visual) for internal use and marketing purposes, so demonstrated creativity and robust graphic design capabilities are desired.
For more information, or to submit your resume and cover letter to Ellen Young, click here.